Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another Sign....

So things have been moving along slow.  Or so that's what it seems to me.  So slow.  My heart aches at times.  I get angry....having been hit so hard financially when the economy feel.  I try to remember that everything happens for a reason.  But things are looking up.  Joe passed the PE exam and that was huge for him professionally.  He is going to be promoted this spring and his income will also grow substantially.  My Arbonne business is super busy, 3 new people on my team, on track for earning Puerto Rico, and my checks being very substantial savings for this journey.

Fundraising is going well.  We are in the middle of a raffle that so far has raised $1k, and we are pushing for $2k.  I was able to email our agency today and get the package we need to really get the ball rolling.  We've already done a bunch of paper work, so we are well on our way.  Our plan is home study ASAP.   We are also doing a few other fundraisers so keep posted!

A friend is traveling to China to adopt a second daughter (clickHERE to see blog) and their travel plan is to go to The foster home that Sweet Pea is at.   When I heard that, I closed my eyes,  and could feel what it felt like to hold her, I could smell her, I could feel her heart beating.   I'm hoping Tammy can hold her for me......and whisper in her ear that we love her very much and  that we are coming to get her.

I was looking through pictures today on New Day South Facebook page.  (Click ND South).   Many pictures of my Sweet Pea.  I noticed in one that she has a dimple in the same place as my boys and Joe....another sign :).  Melted my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment